Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Below is our office Notice of Privacy Practices and Financial Policy
Please take a minute to print and fill out the patient information form before your first appointment:
- New Patient Form (New Patient Intake Form )
- Release to Consult 19 and older (RELEASE TO CONSULT)
- Financial Form 19 and older (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF FINANCIAL POLICY)
- HIPPA (HIPAA Notice)
If you’re unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.